Dominate Local Search Results with Optimized Local Business Listings
Our Local Business Listings directory service enables you to increase organic search engine results by creating and correcting listings in local business directories. The LocalClout system leverages our directory partners and a staff dedicated to ensuring that you get the best results from your listings for overall SEO benefit.
These optimized business listings are the foundation of our SEO packages. We focus on Search Engine Optimization techniques to help our submitted listings rank higher. We optimize everything: your photos, your video, your business listings, we can even create a blog that is optimized.
Accurate Directory Listing Reporting and Updating
Ensuring your NAP data (Name, Address, Phone Number) is consistent across all directories is key for your website’s search ranking. Whether you are a local or national business. the local directories are a primary “first step” in your SEO (Search Engine Optimization) strategy. Our software monitors listings and suppresses duplicate listings. We provide you with accurate reporting on all of your listings and statuses. We also update your listings on a regular basis for changes, additions and deletions of products, services or staff.
Directory Listings Focused on Results
When developing a Local Business Listings strategy, it is important to focus on quality and not volume alone. There are core directories that have weight when it comes to the major search engines and they drive your SEO results. These should be the core of your submissions, with additional listings on mobile directories, map listings, GPS listings and industry-specific listings to complement them.
Our team has done the research and has proven results using our database of preferred Local Business Listings directories based on industry. We customize your directory listing program, based on your industry and overall web presence marketing objectives.
Our list of directories is continually updated and reviewed for optimal performance to help get your business to higher rankings on:
• Search engines – Google, Yahoo!, Bing
• Local online directories – Yelp, Angie’s List, Foursquare
• Mobile devices – iPhone, Android, etc.
• GPS & navigation systems
• Social media sites – Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, LinkedIn, etc.
• 411 directories
Professional Directory Packages
Our packages focus on everything you need for a professional Local Business Listings presence. We go much further than just submitting your directories. We include everything you need with minimal effort on your behalf.
Our packages include:
• Writing of optimized business “Bio” for directories
• Creation of “Product and Service” pages for directories that support them
• Creation of team “Bio” pages for directories that support them
• Editing and SEO optimization of customer-supplied images for directory listings
• Setup and/or optimization of Social Media Profiles based on industry, which may include Facebook Business Page, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn or Pinterest
• Branding of social profiles, including custom graphics for backgrounds, headers, profiles as required, based on platform
• Creation of 30-second video utilizing still images, custom graphics, animations and a voice-over for video SEO. Videos are also used for posting on existing or new YouTube page, as well as within directories that support video links.
• Detailed Directory Submission Report-with links to directory listings
• Ongoing monthly monitoring and updates to listings, as well as submissions to new directories and optimization of listings to tie into current SEO strategies
Benefits of Directory Listings for Businesses
Local Business Listings, when professionally done, incorporating relevant, high-search-volume keywords for your industry, properly tagged images, video and social profiles, help your business rank higher for directory, social, map, GPS and natural website results. It is important to have more Local Business Listings than your competitors with proper NAP information. This establishes your website as a “Trusted” site, which is a factor in your site’s search ranking. Increasing your page rank will drive more traffic to your site. View more information about ranking here.
Other benefits of local directory listings:
• Enhanced Google My Business profile
• More citations than your competitors increases natural rankings
• Consistently outrank the competition with quality listings
• Easy-to-find via mobile search
• Consistent and accurate business data across all sites
• Rank higher and get more calls!
2015 Local Search Ranking Factors – Significance of Citations
Consistency of Citations is considered the 3rd most important SEO factor for Local Search ranking and Quality/Authority of Structured Citations is the 4th.