National SEO Companies – How conversionMOXY Can Help You!
If you own a business and sell a service or product, then you likely have or are trying to build an online presence on all the search engines. More importantly, you are likely fighting among your competition for that coveted page one top spot on Google. National SEO companies are skilled at helping businesses rank well on search engines, so their customers find them easily! An SEO company utilizes search engine optimization to help clients to build their online presence and rank well in searches.
Want to grow your business? Have a great product or service that not nearly enough people know about? If you answered yes to either or both questions, then it is time to hire an SEO expert at conversionMOXY! Our SEO company will skillfully guide you through the entire SEO campaign and give best tips on how to seamlessly integrate your SEO service into your overall marketing strategy. Give us a call today at 336-245-1640 to request a quote and discuss your SEO and digital marketing.
Profound Search Engine Statistics
Before diving into any search engine service or strategy, it is critical to understand its importance. Below are some statistics on how search engines impact potential buyers.
- Organic search results are more important to 70-80% of people who use only those and ignore paid search results.
- Of all online experiences, 93% begin on a search engine.
- While there are numerous search engines, Google is clearly on top as they hold 90.1% of the search engine market share.
- According to B2B marketers, 57% share that SEO methods generate more leads than any other marketing strategy they implement.
- Before purchasing a bigger ticket item, 81% of people conduct some form of online research.
- While search engines bring up numerous results, 75% of people never look past page one.
National vs. Local SEO
Even national SEO companies provide local SEO. In fact, it is usually a key marketing and SEO strategy within the overall SEO campaign. Not sure what the difference is between national and local SEO? Do not worry, we can easily break it down for you!
National SEO is just that, it is on the national level. Your business is competing across the nation on ranking for your keywords. That is why it is imperative to have an excellent national SEO team on your side that knows how to get your business above all the rest!
Local SEO is a focus on just local markets. This type of search engine optimization includes:
- Location-specific keywords and content marketing
- Near me keywords
- Google map pack rankings
- Mobile-specific SEO tactics
There are also powerful marketing tools that aid in local marketing, such as geofencing. Read more about this digital marketing strategy in this recent blog.
Why is Local SEO Important?
Let us get back to our statistics. Here are a few eye-opening statistics related to local SEO.
- The ‘near me’ and related searches grew by over 900% over a two year span.
- Of the people that made an ‘offline’ purchase, 78% were a result of location-based mobile searches.
- When people search for a local business on their mobile device, 88% either call or visit that business within 24 hours.
- When researching a business online, 86% of consumers search on Google Maps for the location of that business.
- Of the numerous searches online, 46% of those are people hunting for local information.
Now that you better understand the different between national SEO and local SEO, we want to start answering some of the many questions you probably are wondering about.
Frequently Asked Search Engine Optimization Marketing Questions
The topic of search engine marketing is a complex discussion. If you are still left with questions, then you are not alone. We love assisting our clients through the entire SEO consult and answering all their SEO or digital marketing questions. If you would like to request a quote to learn more about our national SEO and local SEO services, then call us today at 336-245-1640!
In the meantime, here are some questions we often hear when someone is looking for SEO services.
What should you look for in an SEO agency?
Not all SEO companies are the same. At conversionMOXY, we focus on data, data, and more data. We use the best SEO research tools to ensure we have the right keywords, know the current Google algorithm standards, and track every strategy and method we implement for our clients. Best of all, for all our SEO clients we offer monthly meetings to discuss strategy and report results.
Therefore, when searching for an SEO agency, we recommend you make sure they do the following:
- Understand current Google search engine trends
- Implement extensive keyword research
- Track all marketing data
- Report analytics to the client regularly
What kind of services do search engine optimization companies offer?
Usually, national SEO companies offer a variety of complementary digital marketing services. SEO is only one tool in the marketing toolbox. Below are some of the services we offer at conversionMOXY, that complement our SEO services.
- Marketing Strategy
- Brand Awareness Development
- Custom Website Design
- Digital Advertising
- Social Media Marketing
What would a national SEO campaign look like?
Here are all the steps we take at conversionMOXY to set and implement a national SEO campaign.
- Discuss needs and target audience with the client.
- Conduct SEO audit on client’s current website.
- Create an SEO strategy with our team.
- Research keywords that will gain the most leads and create the most traction on movement on search engines.
- Carefully craft monthly blogs utilizing our SEO knowledge.
- Utilize technical SEO on the site, including link building, page SEO, and meta data updates.
- Track all SEO efforts.
- Analyze the data to refine future SEO efforts.
- Report monthly those efforts and share actual SEO data with the client.
conversionMOXY Ranks as Among the Best in National SEO Companies
Are you ready for your target audience to find your business on their search engine? Let the SEO experts at conversionMOXY help you move up in the ranks to the coveted page one on Google! Call us today at 336-245-1640 to get started with a customized search engine marketing quote for your business.